Wednesday, August 23, 2006

not a farm....

responding to Charleen's comment, I've been informed by Chris that the new home is not a "farm"... it is a "country home on acreage". OK, we'll see what the future holds. His daughter adores baby animals, and, in fact, loves ALL animals. There is an unusual farm somewhere up there in WA that sells wallabies and kangaroos... hmmmm.. Would need quite high fencing, I'm thinkin'. And all those rambling blackberries could benefit from having goats around to keeep the rambling in check. And if goats, then multi-tasking goats would seem logical, like say Angora goats which eat brush AND give spinning fiber. Did I say that Kate and I made a trade whereby she got my Louet spinning wheel and i got her old Canon dig. camera? Yes, indeed, i am just sitting back and waiting.... And, I do know that fiber dyeing is in Kate's future. In fact, there is a fully functional second kitchen on the lower level where the kids' playroom is. This kitchen is perfect for kids' messy crafty activities, and for fiber dyeing!!

No comments: