Wednesday, May 28, 2008

celebrating a first!!!



OK, I know that to many this would seem very trivial... but it's a first for me.  I got a pedicure today for the very first time ever and i loved it!!  look at that... who could not love frosty purple with an attitude on their little piggies???  and who would not love being perched up on that throne with feet in warm, soapy water, and have a sweet young thing diligently fixin' up your feet to be ready for summer nekkidness in sandals?   mmmm... what decadent-ness.  This was the first and it won't be the last.  Also, i had a massage.  this was all thanks to a gift certificate at xmas from my very dear DH.  i've been savoring the anticipation for 5 months and oh my it was sweet!  sigh... 

2 comments:

LORI LAWSON said...

I love the juxtaposition of the racey purplish toenails, and the Journey Wheel and Birkenstocks. She's a thoroughly modern woman but, dang, she also celebrates those earthy endeavors.

Lynne said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!