Friday, January 28, 2005

Silk Fusion

here's the silk fusion i did while at the beach (which featured *lovely* spring-like weather!!). I'm not especially pleased
with how these came out. liked the ones i did last summer after the demo i saw at Black Sheep Gathering. the highlight
for me was the most wonderful tiara i saw someone wearing... and that is my silk fusion goal now. for instructions in
this process, visit www.treenwaysilks.com, but be aware that they have gorgeous silk for sale and my credit card is never
safe there!!


and just because i am a proud gramma, here's a photo of Alex and Zylie. i love this one because Zylie found my pink
flamingo hat and is happily wearing it!! i am so happy to have passed along my sense of style to her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sense if what??? you would love my new scrub top will have to put a photo up on the blog. talk to you tomorrow

Sandy said...

well... sense of STYLE! you couldnt possibly disagree with that, now could
you??