Sunday, May 07, 2006

yarn

here's some yarn i spun while at the beach. it's the merino/tencel superwash that's been aging for many moons. took some pictures of other yarns from the weekend, but the color was so far from true that i trashed them. guess i need to dig out the instruction manual for this camera. i'm sure it will do lots more things than i've managed to figure out.


and here's Buster... one HUGE cat. the dogs are afraid of her (as they should be!!)She follows me around like a puppy when i'm outside.


it's raining again and the weed population and size is exploding... yikes...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your yarn is gorgeous as usual. I can't wait to see the goodies you are bringing to the reunion. I hope to bring some of mine if I can stop spinning it. It's a disease and I don't want to be cured! I have been updating my blog again if you are interested. Can't wait to see you.