Saturday, June 09, 2007

color and beauty abounds

Today i was walking about in my queendom with my little bitty camera in my pocket, just admiring the variety of flowers and color around me. any time i feel icky, this is what turns the tide for me... tho i was feeling fine and dandy and peaceful and happy today... no ickiness! i am so fortunate to live in a (mostly) quiet rural place where i can go outside in the morning and hear only the birds, and sometimes the far-off drone of a tractor... it is very meditative. at this point in my life, i would not do well living in a neighborhood!! so, anyway, i took some flower photos today. here's one that i'm so happy i was able to get:
butterfly on rose
and this white peony, is still lovely as it is close to expiration:
white peony's last dayP6080094

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially love the top one with the flutterby.