Wednesday, January 23, 2008

something finished




finally.... something finished!  and my firm belief in maintaining a goodly stash has been reinforced.  i hauled out some of the fabric stash (including some wonderful donations from SIL, Judy!!) and made myself a new dpn case/holder/roll-up-thing to replace the quite pathetic old one i have.   and i'm really pleased with it (and myself!).  I used one of the buttons i bought at SAFF from Diane Edwards at Annie's Sweet Handspun.  I got a bit carried away while shopping at her booth (something i really never hardly ever do..uh huh), but it's really wonderful to have an array of beautiful buttons in the stash when one is needed!  I love this one because it reminds me of a petroglyph found in the Columbia River Gorge, called "She Who Watches".

dpn case2P1230001.jpg

and i don't know what that damn stupid ? is there for and i can't make it go away!  oh well....

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Gosh, that case is so beautiful it is leaving me salivating!

I understand ALL of your emotions about moving... Looks like it might be an interesting place to live, though.