Sunday, August 03, 2008

new project

spiro mitts 2 IMG_7746.jpg">
just started last night... Spirogyro Mitts by Lynne Vogel.  the pattern is on Knitty
the yarn i'm using is merino/bamboo that i dyed a couple of months ago, using US #3 dpns.  i really don't know when i got to the place where i'd use anything smaller than US #6, 7, or 8.  for a very long time, if i couldn't do it with those sizes, i wouldn't do it!  ah, how brave and daring i am!  and my option needles are occupied somewhere else, so had to resort to plain ole bamboo!  anyway, this is a fun pattern to do and i like using this yarn, so all is good in my queendom.



2 comments:

RUMPLESTILTSKIN said...

Hi, I'm not really sure how to do this blog thing but could you email me - I'd like to chat about Mason wheels. I have some questions but can't find answers. Thanks.
Monica (mhall @ gmail . com with no spaces)

Sandy said...

Monica - i emailed you at the address you left and it was returned as not deliverable. you can email me at
twistin at teleport. com