Wednesday, February 11, 2009

fiber content!!

I've just finished my third pair of Spirogyra fingerless mitts (Lynne Vogel )
The yarn is a merino/bamboo that i dyed sometime last summer... or fall... or spring.  well, at least i'm pretty sure that I dyed it.  Obviously, i enjoy knitting them!

I'm going by amtrak tomorrow to Seattle, then Duvall.. and am SO looking forward to some time with Alex and Zylie and their parents :-}  It has literally been months since i've been up there!   Kate and i are probably going to Tacoma to the Madrona fiber fest... just to check out the market... probably on Sat.  And, Kate wants to try fiber dyeing, so i'm taking a bunch of dyes with me, probably way more than i need to take, but better too many color choices than wishing i'd brought more.  and she took home a supply of fiber last time she was here.  So, it looks to be a fibery weekend!  Planning to come home on tuesday, but that could change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a blast!