Monday, February 16, 2009

Madrona Yarn Market

We didn't quite make it for the Saturday opening of the Yarn Market at Madrona (in Tacoma), but we did get there well before everything was all sold out!  went to Everett first to pick up Pam, then went on to Tacoma, found the hotel,  and lunch... then went shopping!  and it was great to see some familiar faces and get some hugs (always sweet... esp. Morgaine).  first photo is the yarn i couldn't resist (displayed upon the high chair which was made for my dad by his grandfather.  my dad is almost 93, to give a time perspective!)

and Zylie was enamored with the yarn and wanted to hold it for a photo.

it was a really fine day.. and we got home in time for the Valentine's dinner, which was a delicious lasagne, fresh baked bread and a heart shaped ice cream cake from B&R... which Chris, Alex and Zylie presented and we loved!!

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

I know I passed you a couple of times, but I was fairly distracted by the yarn and fiber. I'll probably see you at the next show!